- Take a nap (or at least lie, or is it lay, on the couch wishing for a nap).
- Read other people's blogs and wonder how they make them look so good.
- Have a popcorn throwing contest with the kids.
- Clean up the popcorn that is now all over the floor.,
- Play in the backyard and swear that this is the year you'll finally fix the deck.
- Organize that scary counter where paper multiplies and takes on a life of it's own.
- Look for hiding places so you can jump out and scare your kids. Bonus points if they scream and laugh at the same time.
- Just do anything besides laundry, clean clothes are highly overrated. Right? Right.