So here are the rules (cuz we gotta have rules):
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of you and 11 things about your life
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
|my 2 1/2 year old took this picture as I was reaching for the camera. the kid's got skills.|
11 things about me, very interesting things.
1. I'm writing a book. It's going slowly but it's going.
2. I can't stand it when people are rude to other people. I wish people would cut each other some slack. Stepping off soap box now.
3. I get up at 4:40 every, okay, most mornings.
4. I'm super tired most afternoons (see #3).
5. Last summer I went back to college to finish the degree that I half- heartedly started 10 years ago. I figure I'll graduate around 2092.
6. I want to live somewhere on the eastern side of the country. It sounds like an adventure.
7. I've never been to the ocean. Sad, yes, I know.
8. I'm terrified of snakes. Like deathly. I keep trying to get over it but I can't seem to get past my fear. I probably need therapy (for that and soooo many other things).
9. Between the birth of my oldest and my twins I had a miscarriage. It was one of the most heartbreaking and painful things I've been through.
10. Every time I read These is my Words by Nancy E. Turner or watch P.S. I love you I bawl my guts out. EVERY TIME. It's a sickness.
11. I want to be the kind of person that is unaffected by the opinion of others but I'm just not there yet. I try and I've become better but I don't think I'll be totally calm and unruffled until ohh, I don't know, not this lifetime that's for sure.
Meredith's questions for (moi) the tagged:
1. What's the best thing you ever ate? Chili rellenos at a hole in the wall restaurant in high school. So good, so unsanitary.
2. Do you prefer the radio, Ipod, or a CD while driving? The radio baby! But commercials, they kinda wanna make me scream!
3. What's your most prized possession? If only I were wise and mature I would say something like a treasured vintage piece of lace that came across the ocean but I'm not, it's my running shoes. Brooks I love you!
4. What's your fave ride at Disneyland? Well the only time I went was on my honeymoon so...
5. What's your favorite clothing trend from your lifetime? Boot cut jeans. They're my fave, I wish I were cooler but well, you didn't come here looking for fashion did you?!
6. What's the best road trip you ever took? So far it was our trip from Utah to New Mexico, Texas and back through Arizona. I'm doing it again this summer except it's just going to be me and the short people. Let's see if I survive.
7. What's the first song you remember knowing all the words to? Trisha Yearwood, She's in Love with the Boy
8. What was your favorite year of HS? My junior year but my sophomore year was pretty good but overall let's just say that I didn't have to worry about peaking in high school.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a little kid? I wanted to be a shampoo creator. I used to dream up concoctions. That or an ant- bait inventor. Cool is what I was.
10. What's your go-to meal to make? Grilled chicken with some sort of pasta and lots of green veggies.
11. What's the first chapter book you ever remember finishing? The Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Loved her, still do actually.
So Grace, Amanda Anjie, Cinda, JD, Modern Mia, Amanda S., Heather, Steph, and Kaydence, take a gander at these questions and if your name's not listed, well do it anyways, you know if you want, if you're into that kinda stuff, if you have time to kill, even if you don't, whatever works. Oh and do you like how many commas I just used? That's good grammar right there.
1. What was your first memory?
2. What makes you laugh?
3. What is the most challenging thing you've done in the last week?
4. Why do you blog?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What's the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
7. Jeans or a skirt?
8. You're traveling to Europe, where do you go?
9. If you could spend $500 on any one thing what would it be?
10. What's your favorite quote/ scripture/ saying?
11. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream/ fro-yo/ gelato/ frozen concoction?