|She's loving life, can you tell?|
I turn 30 tomorrow. Exciting right?
Wanna hear a few things I've learned along the way?
Cool. Listen anyways.
- Become friends with your parents, most of the time they're pretty awesome.
- Don't get a tattoo, at least not in a place like your ankle where it's impossible to cover and definitely don't get something you won't love in a hundred years like oh for example, a cowboy hat and boots that people will constantly mistake for a mushroom. Trust me, it's a bad idea.
- Wear sunglasses and find a good eye cream. Your eyes will thank you. At least I hope they will, cross your fingers.
- Recognize yourself for what you are, an excellent source of comic material. Laugh at the stupid stuff you do.
- Do things that are out of character and unexpected, it makes you more interesting.
- Learn to correctly apply eyeliner. It goes on the top lid, it goes on the bottom and the top lid but it never, never, never goes on just the bottom lid. Trust me ladies (or dudes, I'm not judging) it looks much better that way.
- Don't live your life waiting for approval or censure. Just live it. Who cares what other people think!
- Appreciate the people you have around you. Whether it's your family or friends, be grateful for them.
- Eat food that makes your body feel healthy and strong. Don't waste your time on garbage food, it's not worth it.
- Finally, never forget the ancient truth that says: just when you think you know it all, you will be proved wrong.
|Fuzzy pictures are the best!|
Just think what I'll be like in my next 30 years...