1. We have a refrigerator in our living room.
2. Mushrooming. It's what happens when you start a project and figure it will take minimal energy. Then you discover that ripping up tile is a job that should be reserved for chain gangs. You also find that you need a new sub- floor. Sure why not, let's throw some more cash at this project.
3. There's light at the end of the tunnel.
4. The belly is 20 weeks. That mean it's the perfect size for a wounded child.
5. Tomorrow is the day. Boy or girl. The ultrasound tech better be on his/ her game because the Miles are a divided family. I've always known before what each kid would be. One of my weird gifts. I'm batting 4 for 4. This time around I don't have any definite feelings. I'm leaning towards a girl but it's not a certain feeling like all the others. So... we'll see. Cast your vote.
5.2 This is what I find on my papers, other people's papers, the car, my wall (one time, I freaked)...
Over and out.
PS- Don't judge me because I'm doing middle school math. I'm a late bloomer
PPS- Thanks for tagging me Lisa, I sorta followed the rules...