Friday, August 30, 2013

Favorite Food Friday

I like to eat.

No surprise right?  Hey, take a back road with me for just a minute.  I still don't know how to spell surprise.  Yep, I'm 31 and don't have a clue.  I also don't know my roman numerals above III.  And I call myself educated...

Like I was saying, I'm a fan of food.  So here's a good one you should try.



  • lettuce, pretend that you see spring mix because that's makes this salad even better
  • fresh tomatoes
  • carrots
  • chicken
  • plain yogurt
  • Mrs Dash seasoning
So good.  So very good.  I'd also recommend cucumbers, sprouts, maybe some summer squash and even some cottage cheese.  That would take this over the top.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.