Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sewing: bag skirt

Or should it be called a skirt bag...  Hmm, things to think about.  Whatever it is it's cute.  It's totally recycled (translation: free).  It was easy.  Oh and did I mention that it's not my creation?  Nope, I give all credit to the nine year old in the house.  Anna rescued an old skirt from the donation box and came up with an excellent idea.



She planned and executed approximately 90% of this project (I sewed the lining and part of the handle).


Including pinning, sewing and pressing*.



Pretty great huh?



*If you care about your handmade creations and I'm sure you do, please spend some time with your iron.  Press all the seams.  Just do it.  I promise it will make all the difference in the world.  I'm now stepping off of my soapbox.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.