Monday, April 11, 2011

Eddie Bauer, Name Changes and What Not To Watch

Date night is back!  We started off at the Temple, hit the Eddie Bauer 30% off clearance sale and finished off at a wedding reception with the perfect caramel cheesecake.  Definitely a change from our usual MO:  throw the kids in bed and hang out on the couch in our really old sweats for 3 or 4 hours. 
See, that's how excited I am about getting out of the house.  Moving on now. 

My kids changed their names.  This happens occasionally.  The hard part is remembering what the new names are.  Right now they're Granthum, Annabelle, Nathaniel and my favorite, Kasha. 
My baby had his tubes put in on Friday.  As far as procedures go, this is an easy one.  We were home within two hours, there's no pain after and it gives the kid immediate relief from that awful plugged ear feeling.  The med's they gave him did make the kid loopy.  See how hard it is for him to hold his head up? 
On Sunday morning we watched In The Womb:  Multiples with our kids.  I had found it at the library and thought it would be fun for the kids because it was about multiples, turns out I was wrong.  Very wrong.  It shows several multiples from ahem, conception to birth.  Try explaining what those fishy things are to your 4 year old.  We didn't finish the show.

Have a good day people!

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm jealous you have something that cute AND even more jealous you get a date night! I might go out with the girls once a week but I rarely get out just me and my husband. One of these days we'll be able to afford a babysitter again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first picture is fantastic!!! I'm glad your date night turned out so well!!

    ReplyDelete

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.