Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Top 8: What I'm thankful for

 
  1. A good night's sleep.  It makes all the difference. 
  2. Do- overs.  Repentance.  Second chances.  I'm grateful that the person that I used to be does not have to define me.  I really do get to start over as many times as I need.
  3. The body I've been blessed with.  It's far, far from perfect and there is a long list of things I'd change but it's strong, it's healthy, it's capable.  
  4. Work.  Whether it's physical, mental or spiritual, all the good things in life take work, lots of hard work.  
  5. The freedom to worship, work, live, play and express myself wherever and however I want. 
  6. All those that have gone before me to make my life better.  I'm just one of the more recent in a long line of people that have worked and sacrificed to build something bigger than themselves.
  7. The family that I've been blessed with.  They try my patience, make me crazy, exhaust me and give me reason to doubt my abilities.  They also show me what it means to be kind, how to love someone and that the little things always matter. 
  8. The gospel of Jesus Christ.  My Savior loves me more than I could ever imagine, He just wants the best for me and what could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.