- go to Italy, cuz it looks pretty in pictures
- run another marathon, this time under 4 hours and without feeling like crud the whole time
- swim in the ocean, any ocean, I'm not picky
- load the whole family in an RV and road trip for an entire summer
- dance with my husband, we've taken lessons, we've practiced, it's pathetically sad
- get LASIK, my contacts are bugging me right now and the thought of being able to see without them is a fond dream
- learn to look outside myself and serve the people around me
- tell a decent joke, or even a bad joke without cracking up before I get to the punchline
- raise children that become adults I would like to hang out with
- do a triathlon because it scares me
- read the Bible cover to cover, not just bits and pieces
- learn how to properly capitalize a title
- get a master's degree, of course I should probably finish the bachelor's first
- take a nap
Today? I might be able to manage a nap during WordGirl but I think that's it for today. By the way "take a nap" is on every list I make.
Grocery list: take a nap.
Packing list: take a nap.
Birthday list: take a nap.
I could go on.