- Go to The Cheesecake Factory. Thank you Kaydence for initiating me and making it so that I can never celebrate a birthday, anniversary or made up holiday without this restaurant.
- Skip your Friday AND Saturday workouts
- Eat Cheetos for lunch. Dang those fake cheese sticks, why must they taste so good?!
- Let yourself be influenced by your children and take them to Arctic Circle for dinner and rather than eating just a burger and calling it good, eat an entire Southwest Chicken Salad (translation: cheese and meat inside a fried tortilla shell with just a smidgen of lettuce) then don't forget to raid the kid's french fries and top it all off with a mint Oreo shake. Uggh.
- On Mother's Day be sure to eat as many mint truffles as you can put your rapidly expanding fingers on. Also you should definitely gobble down the chocolates the kids bring home for you (you can share with them if you want to feel good about yourself for not eating the whole thing but be sure and save the biggest piece for yourself).
- At dinner complete the weekend of overeating by eating as many hot rolls as you can stuff in your face. Don't forget to drown them in butter, it makes them slide down better.
- Sunday night has to finish off with some serious slothing on the couch. Oh, and don't forget one more truffle before bed. Just to top it off.