- I went to a play last night with my girl. My cousin was part of the cast of Oliver and let me tell you, she was awesome.
- You should be grateful that I will never, ever, not ever sing for you. You're welcome.
- Unless we're in the car and then I reserve the right to sing loudly and quite off key to whatever song strikes my fancy.
- I've been taking 2 classes this summer. I thought that summer school would be a nice way to slowly stick my toe into the pool of higher education.
- I was wrong, so very wrong. It's more like being thrown into a freezing cold ocean with sharks and angry sea lions without a life jacket or even my fancy swim goggles.
- I didn't work out yesterday because we went to the candy factory instead.
- Too much candy makes me want to hurl.
- Too much working out makes me want to hurl.