Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top 8: RRR (Really Random Ramblings)

  1. I went to a play last night with my girl.  My cousin was part of the cast of Oliver and let me tell you, she was awesome. 
  2. You should be grateful that I will never, ever, not ever sing for you.  You're welcome.
  3. Unless we're in the car and then I reserve the right to sing loudly and quite off key to whatever song strikes my fancy.
  4. I've been taking 2 classes this summer.  I thought that summer school would be a nice way to slowly stick my toe into the pool of higher education.
  5. I was wrong, so very wrong.  It's more like being thrown into a freezing cold ocean with sharks and angry sea lions without a life jacket or even my fancy swim goggles.
  6. I didn't work out yesterday because we went to the candy factory instead.
  7. Too much candy makes me want to hurl. 
  8. Too much working out makes me want to hurl.
Goodbye.

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I love you! You are hilarious! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trouble with summer classes is that they squish 14 weeks of a regular semester class into 6 or 7 (or sometimes less) short weeks. They trick you into thinking it will be an easy two classes, but it feels like 4 classes. Good luck! I admire all moms who can take classes while they have any children living at home. I just don't think I could handle that.

    ReplyDelete

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.