Monday, December 5, 2011

Cold, cold and just a bit more cold.

My toes are cold.  My fingers are cold.  My whole body is cold.  I'm trying to convince the husband to move somewhere warm like St. George or number one on my list, Mexico.  He's not buying it.  Probably because every summer I beg to move to Montana or Alaska.  Oh well, I'll keep trying. 

Look, proof that there was a time we could go outside without a coat and a hat and gloves and a scarf and...

Super whiny tonight,

Sorry.  It's probably because it's SO DANG COLD!!!

Sorry again, I'll try to control myself.

PS- I think my baby is the best looking kid in the world, well, except for my other 3, they're pretty stellar also.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you should not move. I mean I always told Kent let's move to Arizona until I went there...in August. I think I'll grab a blanket & be happy. lol

    ReplyDelete

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.