|She doesn't make me crazy (most of the time) I just like her cute baby face circa 2007!|
2. Finding out that the reason you missed a question on your math test was because you used an "x" instead of a "w".
3. Running out of socks. That laundry fairy is really slacking these days.
4. Calling IT support to fix a computer program and finding out that the reason it wasn't working was because one of your short offspring had moved it to the recycling bin. Actually that doesn't make me crazy, embarrassed is more like it.
5. Turning on the radio and hearing the tail end of your current favorite song. Sad.
6. The multiplying paper pile by the microwave. They're like bunnies. Bunnies on fertility treatments.
7. Getting comfortable on the couch with a good book and warm children and hearing the phone ring. From the other room. Up the stairs. And it stops before you manage to extract yourself from the pile. And it's a lame recorded message.
8. Trying to brush my daughter's hair while she's dancing and telling me what a great ballerina she will be. Did I mention that she's moving?
Good times around here.
In other news I have a final on Thursday then I plan to spend some time fixing this site. I look at other excellent bloggers likeThrifty Decor Chick, Camp Patton and yours, mine & ours and am semi- inspired to change things up around here.
See ya later!