1. It finally snowed here. Like real sledding snow, yes it is March but I guess Utah didn't get that memo.
2. There's a new museum in the valley, super cool, so much fun.
3. Obviously I only take pictures of my youngest child. I do have three others, they are photogenic but, well, I don't have an excuse. The following picture is not one of my offspring.
Although they do resemble that at dinner time.
4. I bought these earrings at the museum gift shop. I'm a sucker for shiny, slightly strange things (sorry, you have to click to see them, the screaming in the background is not conducive to technical maneuverings).
5. Check out this blog for an eye- opening look at the world and how you view things. It's written by one of my best friends and one of the most tolerant and loving people you'll ever know.
6. My sister and her husband are getting ready to adopt a baby. Their story is beautiful and real.
7. My other sister is visiting this week. She's a nice little addition to our family. Here's why: she plays Tickle Monster with the kids while I do, well, whatever it is I do all day long.
8. While she was posing for this picture we were standing off to the side heckling her. It's possible that she retaliated by stuffing snow down my shirt. I threw some back but unfortunately, and this is a secret so don't tell, I'm worthless in a fight. There might have been rude remarks made about my throwing arm.
Have a good weekend!