Wednesday, March 13, 2013

18 weeks and a (sort of) hair tutorial

Finally, proof that I am expecting more than just an overdose of Birthday Cake Oreos (have you tried them, so good, don't judge).
Oh but look, someone doesn't know how to take pictures of herself.

Let's try again.


Nope, turning to the other side, leaning back and adding a cheesy smile didn't help.

There we are, baby and I are 18 weeks.  We're feeling good.  Two more weeks until we find out whether our two boys will be disappointed or if the girls will suffer heartbreak.  The girls are certain it's a girl, the boys are counting on a boy...

I also had a freaky good hair day.  I followed this tutorial, mostly.  I don't have any clips so I used bobby pins and my hair isn't quite as long and gorgeous as hers.  But I did take more awkward pictures!


Do you want another one?  Okay.


You're welcome.


5 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! Yay. Love baby bumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I always feel so awkward taking pictures of myself. Love your hair- so shiny- I'm a little bit jealous, as I'm having a bad hair... year, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I love cheesy self portraits! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your pregnancy pictures. Not in a creepy way, which you'll never believe because it's a creepy sounding sentence. Between the adorable bump and the fabulous hair, you need to be doing some sort of lifestyle show- "How to lure people into eating Birthday Cake Oreos Because You Look So Good".

    It's a working title.

    ReplyDelete

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.