Because my self esteem could use a few hits today.
In other news, check this out.
It was like it happened in slow motion. It just kept falling and there was nothing I could do. Then the crash. I knew there was no hot gluing this baby.
Yes, it is just another piece of technology but I love it! When the husband put an iPad on our list I scoffed at him, saying that it was just a big phone, what was the point?!
Guess who ended up adopting it for her own...
Here's a short rundown:
- I use it when I teach Sunday School
- the three year old occupies himself while I do my homework
- I watch my favorite cooking show
- the oldest draws pictures
- I look up creative, read: free, ways of making my house pretty
- the husband watches any and every kind of sporting event
- I pay the bills
- my older boy smokes everyone at Temple Run
- I procrastinate laundry
- my younger girl watches Minnie's Bowtique
- I JUST LIKE IT!!!!!!
We're mourning it's loss and trying to decide if replacing it qualifies as a valid use of some of our Emergency Fund. The logical part of me says no, definitely not but the whiner in me, she wants one NOW!!!
Cue the tiny violins please.
All things come to those who go after them.