Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stickers and Sisters

I keep trying to think of something witty to say but this picture is just turning my brains to mush.


Maggie just hit the big 3 month mark.  She weighs a giant 11 pounds.  Okay not giant at all, her doctor calls her "petite" but she is getting close to doubling her birth weight and I swear I saw the beginnings of a dimple.  Jennie (and Grant) turned 7 a few weeks ago.  It blows my mind.  Of course I forgot to take pictures of the birthday cakes, presents and even the actual birthday subjects.  And I call myself a mom...


In case you were wondering, those are stickers covering my baby.  But before you judge let me tell you that they were letter stickers and Nathan was practicing his spelling.  Helpless baby sisters make excellent subjects.


Have a happy Tuesday, Mags insists that you do.

love the miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.