Friday, November 1, 2013

Life changing in the best way possible!

I'm so excited about today's post.  I mean a real kind of excited not the "yes, I love the picture you've drawn (that looks exactly the same as the previous zillion)".  Like "it's my birthday and someone else is making me dinner" excited.  That's what we're talking about here.


Have you heard of clicking?  It's life changing.  See the idea is that for every positive thought you have you give yourself a click.



Started the washing machine?  Click!

Said something nice to the screamer?  Click!

Was kind to myself?  Click!  Click!

You get the idea.  Click for the good in your life.  I don't understand the science behind it but I know I carry myself a little bit taller these days, I feel happier and I'm a bit more patient.  The only change has been carrying my little clicker around.

Now it's your turn.  Billion Clicks has offered my readers a special deal.  Go to www.billionclicks.org to order your very own Clicker Kit, for each Clicker Kit ordered you get a free clicker, wristband and sticker.  Just use the code KRISTEN958 when you order.

It's an easy way to turn the pre- adolescent drama into smiles.  So do I recommend it?  Definitely!  Go get yourself one!

love the miles

Billion Clicks has sponsored this post but I promise that the experience is mine and that I definitely, wholeheartedly and completely stand by this amazing concept.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I JUST wrote to my friend, "I sometimes fantasize about making a shadow Twitter and FB account for days like this, so I can yell my bitchiness all across the internet without anyone knowing it's me."
    Then I come over here, and what have you written for me (and yes, it was written for me)? A concrete way to become more positive.

    Can't wait to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.