Monday, April 4, 2011

What I'm sleeping next to

Come on admit it, how many of you thought I was talking about my husband?  Nope, I'm not writing about him, at least not today.  Besides, to make the title grammatically correct it should say "Who I'm sleeping next to" or is it whom...  Okay, forget grammar, it's too early for that nonsense anyway.  No, this is what I'm talking about.
This is a picture of my nightstand.  Check out that stack!  I don't know what it is about that little spot but it's like a paper/ random stuff magnet.  Sometimes I shovel it all out and vow to never again let it get out of control.  That only lasts for oh, a week or so.  Okay, okay a day.  Seriously, I don't know what my problem is!  What amazes me is the weird assortment of stuff, at least it's weird to me.  Check it out.
  • Ikea 2011 catalog- I want to live in an Ikea catalog.
  • 3 issues of Country Living-  why I have so many I can't figure out but it's a cool magazine.
  • The Beck Diet Solution by Judith S. Beck- Good book with tons of great ideas, works better if you actually do what she says.
  • These is my Words by Nancy E. Turner- my favorite novel for the last 5 or 6 years. I read it every few months and cry like a baby everytime.  I just read it again last night and cried yet again, it's that good.
  • Nursery Manual:  Behold Your Little Ones-  great FHE lessons, now I just have to gather the family and actually teach them.
  • Tigger electric toothbrush- it's my baby's, I don't know why it's on my nightstand, how long it's been on my nightstand and what we've been using to brush the kid's teeth.
  • Gospel Art Book- again, cool ideas for FHE, it's just...
  • 2010 Weight Loss Diary from Shape- this girl's transformation was amazing, super inspiring.
  • Scriptures-  I read somewhere that if your scriptures are falling apart that means your life probably isn't.  That's my goal, to spend so much time in them that they are well loved and fragile.
  • large and small composition book-  I don't know what to say about these besides weird.
  • one children's Nike shoe- yep, just one.  I don't think there's even a match. That's too bad because it's a cute shoe.
  • Balega Running Socks- the best socks ever.  They make me happy every time I put them on.
  • almost full glass of water- I can't sleep without a glass by my bed although I've spilled it more times than I can count and I rarely drink it all.
What amazes me is how much stuff was in that pile.  It didn't seem that big.

What's the weirdest thing on your nightstand?

Take care people.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.