Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Fun

I realize that snow suits are on the store shelves and Christmas trees are at the local Hobby Lobby but around here it's still summer.  As in it's hot, the kids sleep in (sort of) and I don't have much gumption to tackle any major projects.

But just to prove to posterity (and my mom) that we're not completely lazy here ya go, part one of our summer in 7 pictures.

Yogurt really is just as messy as you'd think.


Imagine the dental floss.


Happy birthday to the baby!  Picture of her cake but not of her, what's wrong with that picture??


Houses that we can't afford (thank you student loans) but they're nice to look at!


Swimming with 5 kids is no joke.  It's an achievement man.


I've always wanted to play in a fountain but because I'm a grownup I'm the one telling the kids no while secretly thinking that fountain swimming would be super fun.


Proof that kids really are able to sleep anywhere.  It makes my neck hurt just looking at this picture.


Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear what you have to say, so write. Pretty please.